75% of consumers don’t make it past the first page of the search results. If you’re not right there, you’re probably losing sales. But ranking #1 or #2 for your keywords, products, and/or services isn’t luck – it takes professional search engine optimization (SEO) services from an experienced marketing agency.
A carefully crafted SEO strategy can significantly increase your website traffic and improve sales. Overall, search engine optimization offers one of the highest returns on investment of any marketing strategy.
By optimizing your website and off-site properties, you’re giving search engines and your target customers clear messaging on who you are and what you do. This clarity leads to higher search engine ranking, more organic web traffic, and more customers.
Ideally, both. But we understand that not all businesses have the budget to invest in both.
For clients on a limited budget, we recommend investing in search engine optimization. It ensures you get a steady stream of people finding your business, leading to more clients and higher revenue. SEO efforts can take weeks or months to take effect, however.
For clients with a bigger budget, we recommend combining SEO with pay per click advertising (PPC). PPC puts your business at the very top of search results, allowing you to quickly begin seeing more clicks and leads while you wait for your SEO efforts to take effect.
We provide safe and ethical optimization practices. We never use shady tactics that’ll get you penalized by search engines.
We get results using algorithm-driven methods like keyword research, content creation, and generating quality backlinks.
Start showing up in search results in your area, including Google Maps and Yelp. Perfect for small businesses or service-based companies.
Enterprise search engine optimization puts larger companies a step above the competition.
Organic Traffic - Increase
Bounce Rate - Decrease
Average Visit Duration - Increase
Pages Per Session - Increase
Search Engine Optimization
Most consumers start their purchasing decision with an online search.
Are your prospects finding your products and services on the internet?
Discovery & Planning
Optimizing your website involves a healthy dose of research and planning. Here’s what we’ll do to get things started:
- We learn about your business and your goals in a kickoff call (this is when you’ll meet your dedicated marketing strategist)
- Complete a comprehensive SEO and digital marketing audit to see how your current marketing efforts are paying off and where we can make improvements
- Perform keyword research to identify the most effective search terms for your business
- Create a marketing plan based on our research, the results of the audit, and your business goals
Optimizing Your Site
- Installing Google Analytics and call tracking so we can track your rankings and leads
- Editing and optimizing the current pages on your website to meet current standards
- Optimizing website elements like forms, buttons, and links to ensure the best user experience
- Optimizing the images on your website so they load quickly and are properly optimized
- Making your website fast and secure with an SSL certificate and HTTPS (optional, but highly recommended)
Ongoing SEO Efforts
Search engine optimization is an ongoing marketing activity. Here’s how we continually work to get your site to the top of search results:
- Creating optimized website pages and blog posts (search engines like new content!)
- Optimizing your company’s Google My Business listing and Facebook page
- Locating and auditing any existing citations on sites like Yelp, Facebook, Angie’s List, and more
- Looking for, creating, and managing local citation and backlink opportunities to build authority
Tracking Your Site’s Progress
We monitor your site’s progress and rankings. Here’s how we relay that information to you:
- An easy-to-understand report every month with the status and results of your SEO campaigns
- Your report includes your total traffic for the month, total calls, marketing initiatives completed, and more
- Good news emails when your site jumps up in rankings or you get new leads
- Open communication with your marketing strategist. Don’t hesitate to call or email us!
The best way to contact us is by email. We answer all emails as quickly as possible. Enterprise support requests receive a response within one business day:
Monday – Friday
from 7:00 am – 7:00 pm CST.
Please make sure to check your spam folder if you haven’t received an answer from us.